Deformer by Menny Lindenfeld
“DEFORMER by Menny Lindenfeld is the most amazing metal bending tool I have ever seen.”
– URI GELLER
Menny Lindenfeld, the creator of the OX BENDER, brings you DEFORMER – The ultimate LIVE SHOW BENDING & TWISTING tool.
DEFORMER is a new metal bending tool specifically designed for bending spoons, forks, keys and even nails, into impossible shapes – BENDS YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE BY HAND.
DEFORMER is designed for use during LIVE SHOW performances. And to make the bending of strong metal objects SUPER EASY.
DEFORMER hides in plain sight. There is nothing to conceal, add, ditch or switch. So you can focus 100% of your attention on presentation.
DEFORMER can be used anywhere. Use it impromptu, close up, walk-around, on the street, and on stage. Carry it with you everywhere you go. And It’ll always be ready for you, to perform on-the-fly!
DEFORMER has been used by Menny Lindenfeld for many years and has been AUDIENCE-TESTED IN COUNTLESS LIVE- SHOW PERFORMANCES.
DEFORMER is a high quality, precision-made, metal gimmick, built to last a lifetime!
DEFORMER is your secret weapon, that will take your metal bending abilities to the next level.
Bend Spoons (Spiral Twisting) —
- Easily BEND A PERFECTLY-STRAIGHT SPIRAL TWIST into the neck of a borrowed & signed spoon, under the noses of your spectators, DURING A LIVE PERFORMANCE.
- A perfectly-straight spiral twist, allows for smooth animation, as the audience watches the spoon “actually” twisting.
- You can also BEND MULTIPLE SPIRALS into a single spoon (3-4 spirals).
Bend, Twist & Break Forks —
- During a live show performance, with almost NO EFFORT, TWIST THE TINES of a borrowed signed fork – into a SPIRAL CORKSCREW SHAPE. A bend that can hardly be achieved even with the use of pliers.
- You can also BEND THE TINES to an IMPOSSIBLE 90 DEGREE ANGLE – at the CENTER OF EACH TINE – bend 90° to all directions; upwards, downwards or sideways.
- Alternatively, bend the tines into an arc shape.
- Bend two tines simultaneously.
- Create a double bend (“S” shape) in a single tine.
- Or use DEFORMER to easily break an unprepared fork’s tine in half.
Bend steel nails —
- Bend strong steel nails into a “HOOK” shape – to an impossible 20-120 degree angle.
Bend, Twist & Break keys —
- Twist borrowed keys into a spiral shape.
- Easily Break a key in half.
- Or bend a key into an arc shape.
- High quality, precision-made metal gimmick – built to last a lifetime.
- Designed for use during live show performances. (Can also be used pre-show).
- Audience-tested In countless live shows.
- Gimmick hides in plain sight!
- Nothing to conceal, add or ditch.
- No switches. No pulls. No sleeving.
- Use it for impromptu, close up, walk-around, on the street & on stage.
- No Preparations. No Reset. It’s always be ready for you to perform-on-the-fly!
- Hassle-free gimmick.
- Easily carry DEFORMER with you everywhere you go!
- Comes complete with gimmick + video tutorial (Download / Full HD 1080p / 150 minutes).
In the video tutorial Menny Lindenfeld will teach you:
- Various methods & techniques for using DEFORMER for bending spoons, forks, nails & keys.
- To bend a perfectly straight spiral twist into the neck of a singed spoon.
- To bend multi spirals in a single spoon.
- To bend a spiral twist into the tine of a borrowed signed fork.
- To bend the tines of a borrowed signed fork into a 90° angle (all directions).
- To bend the tines of a fork into an arc shape.
- To create a double bend in a single tine (“S” shape).
- To bend two tines simultaneously (double tine bend).
- To prepare a fork, during a live show, for a tine break (x2 methods).
- To create an arc shaped bend + tine twist + preparation for a break – in one continues motion (This prepares the fork for a 3 phase routine; Bending, Twisting & Breaking).
- To bend the lower tip of the handle of both a fork & a spoon.
- To bend strong steel nails to a 20°-120° angle.
- To bend a signed key into an arc shape.
- To twist a signed key into a corkscrew shape.
- To break a signed key in half.
- Performance methods for bending; spoons / forks / nails / keys.
- Live stage performance + explanation.
- And more…